🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Driven orders from an external reference ... ...
Page options
nkeagles
Community Member

Driven orders from an external reference ... not much luck through Upwork.

Hello to all the Gurus out there, well, one issue I am facing is with the invites that I have not received since I don't know how much time and secondly, not getting much success applying on the jobs of clients spent tons of money ... because they always go with the invites and not allowing freshers to come in. Fair enough that they have trust built with them over time. But how a fresher can be promoted? 

Noman Javed
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Noman,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Noman,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork
nkeagles
Community Member

Thank you Andrea for the guidance. I was little out of touch because of my commitment on other platform but seriously felt that Upwork is the more professional platform to work at. I am looking at the articles you shared and building the re-setup. Thank you once again! 

Noman Javed
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths