Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Due 25 Sept.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 7

Task Due 25 Sept.

Means must send the task before 00:01 25 Sept by UTC time ( like the payments release - so by the end f 24 Sept before 25 starts ), or it means that I have until 23:59 25 Sept by UTC time ?

Marvelous.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Noureldin Y wrote:

Task Due 25 Sept.

Means must send the task before 00:01 25 Sept by UTC time ( like the payments release - so by the end f 24 Sept before 25 starts ), or it means that I have until 23:59 25 Sept by UTC time ?

It means you ask your client.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 7

He said it doesn't matter send it when you wish, but I'm referring to the Upwork system does it suspend the milestone automatically if the date passed without uploading? Or does it do any kind of actions when time is reached without uploading? If yes, then we back to the post question, if it depend fully on the client and nothing is automatically from Upwork then its solved.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
4 of 7

Noureldin Y wrote:

He said it doesn't matter send it when you wish, but I'm referring to the Upwork system does it suspend the milestone automatically if the date passed without uploading? Or does it do any kind of actions when time is reached without uploading? If yes, then we back to the post question, if it depend fully on the client and nothing is automatically from Upwork then its solved.

Mark Petra's post as solved, than.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 7

Noureldin Y wrote:

I'm referring to the Upwork system does it suspend the milestone automatically if the date passed without uploading? Or does it do any kind of actions when time is reached without uploading?

No, it has no effect on anything at all in any way, the deadline is purely between you and your client and set as a point of reference. I never rely on it, I always check with the client and (virtually always) build in a day or more for safety...

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
6 of 7

Noureldin Y wrote:

It has no effect of any kind to the upwork process. 

Ayman M Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
7 of 7

Refer to the client.

I once was asked by my client to deliver work by their 3 pm, but it wasn't enough. Surprisingly, while discussing the timeline with them, We both realized that their time set on the job posting was not correctly set, and that it is 3 hours ahead. The funny thing is that I had delivered 11 jobs for the same client depending on the wrong set time (before the deadline by 3 hours). Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS