🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: END CONTRACT - TOTAL EARNINGS
Page options
matheussueth
Community Member

END CONTRACT - TOTAL EARNINGS

I'm new to Upwork, but I already got a job that has already been finalized, the client released the milestones all ok.

In the area of the contract, it is written like this. TOTAL GAINS: '' x '' value. Except I closed the contract myself.

I closing the contract I run the risk of not receiving what I gained by the work?

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matheus,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Matheus S wrote:

I'm new to Upwork, but I already got a job that has already been finalized, the client released the milestones all ok.

In the area of the contract, it is written like this. TOTAL GAINS: '' x '' value. Except I closed the contract myself.

I closing the contract I run the risk of not receiving what I gained by the work?

Don't end a contract yourself, you will not get that all important feedback from the client if you do, or make it less likely. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths