Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn an Identity Verified badge

salemcode8
Salem T Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
1 of 4

today i got 

Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy – available to Top Rated freelancers now. Get started.

but when i got there i noticed that for my country the avaliable methods are Passport or Visa, but i've just ID Card and it's also written in arabic so can i use it in the verification or not ?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Salem T wrote:

today i got 

Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy – available to Top Rated freelancers now. Get started.

but when i got there i noticed that for my country the avaliable methods are Passport or Visa, but i've just ID Card and it's also written in arabic so can i use it in the verification or not ?

You are not top rated (or at least your profile does not say that you are) so it does not apply to you yet (!?) anyway?

salemcode8
Salem T Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
3 of 4

i don't know about it i just worried if i didn't do the verification this will affect the profile or the account itself

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

Hi Salem,

If you're submitting your documents for the Identity Verification Badge, please do follow up guidelines shared in this help article, and submit required documents providing a valid Government-issued ID

If our team needs any additional information from, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.
I hope this helped.
Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS