🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Earnings Is not reflecting on my Agency Profi...
Page options
anuradha4499
Community Member

Earnings Is not reflecting on my Agency Profile

Hello Team,

I have recently got paid by one of my direct client , but I could see the amount is not reflecting on my agency profile .I had also set my agency as default team. Please assist me 

Looking forward 

Thanks and Regards

Anuradha

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anuradha,

I checked and it seems that the funds you are referring to are already in the 'Available' section of your Reports page and you can withdraw them.

Please note that since your client and you will only be using Upwork for payments, any Direct Contracts will not impact your Upwork reputation metrics (for example your Job Success Score or Top Rated status). These contracts also will not be included in your other Upwork profile stats, such as total earnings, number of jobs, etc.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander,

Thanks for your Support, 

I have recently hired by a new employer , please check once and kindly let me know that all the earnings and feedback from this employer will be reflected on my Agency profile or not?

As I unable to see any notifications or connections of this new project on my Agency Profile .

Looking Forward 

Thanks & Regards

Anuradha G

Hi Anuradha,

The contract that you are referring to is on your freelancer profile, not the agency. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir 

Thanks for your quick assistance,

I'm owner of the agency and the "Mxpertz" is already set as the default team in settings.Please assist me to make the changes if required . I need to reflect all my revenues and Feedback to my agency profile ,so by working on my profile the Agency profile "job success score " and feedback wll be increased together.

Looking forward 

Thanks and Regards

Anuradha G

Hi Anuradha,

Your client will need to hire you under your agency, not the freelancer account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Mr. Aleksander

I'm a newbie & had made my profile as business manager the project .I know the client hired me not agency  ,Please let me know how to get awarded the project on Agency profile . I am eager to know the entire process .Its difficult for me to find out  it on community articles . Please help me in this matter.

Looking forward 

Anuardha G

Hi Anuradha,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths