🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Earnings disappeared
Page options
franklyfabcopy
Community Member

Earnings disappeared

I had $108 in earnings ($135 minus Upwork fees) and today it all disappeared, I have no pending deposits in my banks, so I have no idea where the money went. It was a fixed rate job if that makes any difference. I'm having trouble with a couple hourly rate jobs too, none of my clients have paid that I can see, even though the jobs were completed successfully.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Molly,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Molly,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths