Let me see If I can help you follow along to my instruction.
1. On the top left corner of your screen, next to your profile picture, click the down carrot (down arrow) sign and click "Settings"
2. It will ask you for your password, enter that. If is asks for security questions(s), enter those too.
3. Once that's done, look for "My Profile" on the left panel to change your profile information. Also, there will be a ton of other settings on the left panel should you find the need to change any of those.
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.
But if you're referring to your "Profile" as in the description of your profile then:
1. Hover over "Find Work", and then choose "Profile".
2. From there, click the body of your profile to update your profile information.
Thanks Michael, It turns out that I was using the wrong browser, under Opera (which I used) I tried to fixed but to no avail, once I change to Chrome I was able to make the changes
Learn more about our awesome Community member Andrei!Learn More
Over the next few weeks you may notice changes to Job Search filters that include the option to filter jobs by an hourly rate range and filter for jobs requiring multiple freelancers.Learn More
We are excited to share a new offering to enable freelancer job referrals (beta). This will provide the option to refer another freelancer on Upwork when you decline a job invite.Learn More
Having a professional profile is essential to attracting clients, highlighting your skills, and winning projects. Come and learn how to make your profile stand out on Upwork!Learn More