🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Email Verification Failed - Death Loop
Page options
daniellebeals
Community Member

Email Verification Failed - Death Loop

I signed up, received the verification, and when I click the link in the email I get the following message:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

_____

When I click the link to contact customer support it sends me back to "verify your email". I tried changing my email, but it doesn't accept the changes. I tried opening the verification link in a different window, in a different browser... nothing works. I tried having a new verification email sent, but that doesn't work either - it doesn't resend any emails, just a different error that reads: **Edited for Community Guidelines** Can someone help get me out of this loop?

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danielle,

I checked and it looks like you already verified your email address. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I got it to work by verifying it from my phone.

Hi,

I am also having no luck at all Receiving a verification email  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Any assistance will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

- Bobbie.

Hi Bobbie,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Please know that freelancers aren’t allowed to have multiple accounts. We will assist you with the issue you are experiencing on your original account, and we'll help you with closing the one you created to reach out to us.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5e4d9b75
Community Member

I need verification too! It doesn't work for me

Hi Mladen,

I checked your account and it looks like your email is verified. Could you please confirm if you still need help?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths