cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification not working!

Highlighted
Theanna Jane Y Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
31 of 43
Hello. I'm also experiencing a loop in verifying my email address. I hope this can be resolved soon. Thank you.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 43

Hi Theanna Jane,

One of our team member will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Bhavesh B Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
33 of 43

Hi Avery,

Same email verify link expiring issue facing. i am not able to post a job or get any job.

Highlighted
Guy R Member Since: Oct 20, 2019
34 of 43

Same thing happening to me, which is annoying as my job is time constrained!!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
35 of 43

Hi Guy,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with email verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ryan I Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
36 of 43

I am experiencing this ---

I can't post a job - it says I need to verify my email (**Edited for community guidelines**). The email verification does not arrive in my inbox. So I need to click "resend". The resent message arrives, but when I click the link it says it's expired. Continual loop. No way past. Please help :-)

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 43

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ryan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tasos M Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
38 of 43

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to verify my account but i have reached the email verification limit and i haven't yet recieved any email from Upwork. Any suggestions on fixing this?

Highlighted
Zhi Xiong W Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
39 of 43

I'm having the same issue. Checked my spam/trash folder multiple times, using Gmail.

Also can't request any more verifications, I get this msg:

"

You've reached your verification email limit. If you need to send additional verification emails, please try again in about an hour.

"

The security question confirmation email went through fine, but not the actual email verification email.

Please help.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
40 of 43
I think you should contact upwork support, with the direct assistance of a support agent you would be able to fix the issue.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS