cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Verification keeps sending expired links

Andrew M Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
1 of 22

I'm trying to validate my email, but when I click on the link, it says the link was expired and it sends a new email.  When that one arrives, same thing happens.   Over and over.

Help?  I'm trying to post a job but can't get through the front door.

Maybe hire someone to fix the login page? Smiley Wink

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 22

Hi Andrew, 

It looks like your email address is verified already. Could you please let me know if you are still experiencing any specific error on your account? If so, could you please send a screen grab here, making sure you blackout any private information, so that I can look into this further. 

I'll wait for your message. 

-Avery
Untitled
Damian F Member Since: Sep 29, 2019
3 of 22

I am having the same issue. I can't post a job - it says I need to verify my email. The email verification does not arrive in my inbox. So I need to click "resend". The resent message arrives, but when I click the link it says it's expired. Continual loop. No way past. Please help :-)

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 22

Hi Damian,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Paige B Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
5 of 22

Same thing happening to me. Can someone help me with this?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 22

Hi Paige,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble verifying your email. I've shared your concern with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Paige B Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
7 of 22

Hey Joanne,

Thank you. I'll be on the lookout for support to reach out to me.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 22

Hi Paige,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elizabeth G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
9 of 22

I received the verification email, then click to verify, but it gives me the error below. I can log into upwork, but it asks me to verify my email, so I ask for the verification email to be resent, and I receive it, but when I click to verify it gives me the same error. I'm stuck in a loop. I tried contacting customer service, and tried getting to the support bot, but I guess both need a verified account. Please help!

Email verification failed!

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 22

Hi Elizabeth,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your email verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS