🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Email check unthinkable
Page options
ddd02efe
Community Member

Email check unthinkable

I got the check email, then, at that point, snap to confirm, however it gives me the mistake beneath. I can sign into upwork, however it requests that I confirm my email, so I request the confirmation email to be despise, and I get it, yet when I snap to check it gives me a similar mistake. I'm trapped in a circle. I took a stab at reaching client care, and had a go at getting to the help bot, yet I surmise both need a confirmed record. Additionally its not showing anypita in email here is a connection showing this msg also . Kindly assistance!

Assuming you are as yet experiencing difficulty checking your email contact client assistance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi John,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi John,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths