🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Email confusion
Page options
keith-flora
Community Member

Email confusion

Hello  all!

I need help getting  an email problem resolved. I started one account with my primary  email but later realized that I chose the wrong country. I was  unable  to change the country to the country where I am currently living and therefore thought it would be better to delete the account and start over again.

The problem is that   the system tells me that my primary email is already in use  but I cannot log in with it. I had to sign up with a secondary email in order to ask  this question.

Can someone please help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Keith,

We'll close your new account shortly and reopen your previous account. Your country has been updated to Argentina, feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Keith,

What we'll do is close your new account and reopen your previous account since you're only allowed to have one account on Upwork.

Please also advise as to which country your profile should be reflecting so we can assist with this change. Thank you.

~Nina

Hello Nina,

Thank you for the response. The country should be Argentina and the previous email is **Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you,

Keith

Hi Keith,

We'll close your new account shortly and reopen your previous account. Your country has been updated to Argentina, feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths