🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Email has been changed but keep receiving...
Page options
rdrilon
Community Member

Email has been changed but keep receiving incoming from the old one

Hello.

I've been with upwork since 2010,  and have recently recommended it to my GF,   but she is having trouble getting her prfile approved.  

She has an old account associated with an old email. She had an old account which she deleted and created a new accunt  and used the same username but linked to a new email. however when she submits  her new profile it gets rejected,  and email are still being sent to the old email address. Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Hope someone can help. we've been at this for the last 4 weeks.  

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rex, 

Please know that users are not allowed to have more than one Upwork account, regardless of the old account being closed.

We should be able to assist you with general inquiries about your account. But for privacy reasons, please know that we will not be able to discuss another user's account with you. We would like to encourage your girlfriend to contact Upwork directly regarding account specific issues with her account, and we'll be happy to assist her. Thank you for understanding!

~ Avery
Upwork
rdrilon
Community Member

Thanks foer the quick revert Avery!  I really do hope you can help her get her profile approved.  How should she get in touch with you?  she's unable to reply to this or send inquires directly to you and upwork.  I've attached a couple of screenshots from her phone showing  the errors.  

Thanks in advance Avery!  I appreciate your help with this.

Best Regards 

Rex

Hi Rex,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with the email address your girlfriend used to register on Upwork if you have it or the link to her profile?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thank you for your reply.  I've sent you a private message as you instructed.  Hoping to hear back from you soon.  

Thanks and Regards

Rex

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths