cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification emails do not arrive to me

Highlighted
Coco B Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
191 of 196
I have tired to send the verification email multiple times. I have checked all folders and I’m still not getting it.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
192 of 196

Hi Coco,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ifeoma K Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
193 of 196

My domain that I used to register my Upwork account went expired and so I lost access to that domain. Then, someone else bought it and now I don't have control of that domain and I need to change my email to another one. I already tied to change it but I don't see any emails arriving to the new email. I'm scared I really don't want to lose my account and I want to make sure my account will not get hacked. Please I plead to you, help me out also i can't seem to even log into the account any longer 

Highlighted
194 of 196

Hi Ifeoma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gal David H Member Since: Feb 27, 2020
195 of 196

Hi, 

I tried couple of times to re-send the verfication email and although I am sure the email address is correct, and I also checked spam/trash, nothing happens. 

Could you please check it on your end? 

Thanks

Highlighted
196 of 196

Hi Gal David,

I checked this for you and it looks like your email address was successfully verified. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS