cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification failed

Highlighted
Will E Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
201 of 210

I've been trying to set up an account for about a week, however I cant get past the "verify your email" screen as Im not getting the email. I've tried resending it, and checked that my email is right, and nothing. It still doesn't work.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
202 of 210

Hi Will,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try and send the verification email one more time? Please let us know if the issue persists and we can assist you further.

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
203 of 210

Hi Shraga,

I checked your account and it looks like one of our agents have already updated your ticket providing further assistance. Please refer to the information that the agent shared on the ticket so that you can complete your email verification. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shraga L Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
204 of 210
I have asked three times for the Verification email. Every time it came without a link. How can I verify my email address without the link in the email? thanks
Highlighted
Yadi J Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
205 of 210

I keep getting the verification failed page even though I click on the link sent by Upwork.

I tried to contact support, but the page keeps sending me to my profile page.

Also I keep getting notified to verify my email address.

This unfortunately has been a very frustrating process to find talent here compared to my experience on Fiverr.

Highlighted
Employee
Mike J Employee Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
206 of 210

Hi Yadi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. Please try clearing your cookies and let us know if that resolves the issue.

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Yadi J Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
207 of 210

I think I'm good now. The problem went away without me doing anything.

Thank you anyway, Mike.

Highlighted
Dagmar S Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
208 of 210

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I try to post a job offer and I need to verify my email but I get constantly a "email verification failed" message. I already have cleared my cache and deleted cookies. What else can I do?

S

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
209 of 210

Hi Dagmar,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Dagmar S Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
210 of 210
Thank you, much appreciated!