🐈
» Forums » Support » Email verification failed!
Page options
grglaz
Community Member

Email verification failed!

Hello, i'm not able to verify my email.
The link of the verification mail is not working, landing to a page with a message.
I have tried two/three times with email resend but no luck.

Email verification failed!

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

If you need help verifying your email, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

446 REPLIES 446

Hi Hafsa,

Thanks for reaching out! I will go ahead and check this with our team, and we will provide an update once we have more information. 

Update:

Thank you for patiently waiting, Hafsa!

I checked with the team and it looks like they already reached out to you previously about your account status. You can access the ticket here. It appears that you failed to respond to the ticket as they requested. Please know that I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e8851a05
Community Member

Thankyou will be waiting to hear back

e8851a05
Community Member

Hello Joanne,
I have another professional account. Its not this one i need access to.
If you want i can share the email associated with that too

a1fa5993
Community Member

Hi! I am unable to log into my account because I am trying to reset my password, but after numerous attempts, I am still not getting the email. I have no idea what my password is so please help me out! This is not the account I usually use.

Hi Haley,

I see that you've successfully verified your email address and were able to log in. Looks like you're all set. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
54c4623d
Community Member

I've been trying for a week. I did not receive the verification email. I checked the Spam. How can you help me?

Hi Hazal,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths