🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Email verification not working!
Page options
a5df7f3e
Community Member

Email Verification keeps sending expired links

I'm trying to validate my email, but when I click on the link, it says the link was expired and it sends a new email.  When that one arrives, same thing happens.   Over and over.

Help?  I'm trying to post a job but can't get through the front door.

Maybe hire someone to fix the login page? 😉

44 REPLIES 44

I'm having the same issue. Checked my spam/trash folder multiple times, using Gmail.

Also can't request any more verifications, I get this msg:

"

You've reached your verification email limit. If you need to send additional verification emails, please try again in about an hour.

"

The security question confirmation email went through fine, but not the actual email verification email.

Please help.

I think you should contact upwork support, with the direct assistance of a support agent you would be able to fix the issue.

Hi Tasos,

I checked your account and it looks that you successfully verified your email address and you are about to submit your profile for the review. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
evasko
Community Member

Hi, I'm continiously getting the same error:

This email verification link has expired or is incorrect.

We have sent a new verification link to YOUR EMAIL@ mail.com.
Use this new link to verify your email address.

Again and Again, resending the link, but it's expired
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi E,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths