cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive account

Ruffa Mae L Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
191 of 372

Hi, I have a problem with my old account which I'd accidentally deleted and I would like to re-activate it now and use the same email. btw I created another account for this. thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
192 of 372

Hi Ruffa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Michelle C Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
193 of 372

Hello,

I am currently using another email to write this post.

I was sent an invite link to my work email, however prior to this I had already signed up for an account using my work email. When I clicked on the invite link, I was not able to login. So this is when I closed my existing account and tried to click on the invite link again. When this happened, I received this alert message: "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address."

I was wondering how I am able to use my work email address with the invite link?

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
194 of 372

Hi Michelle, 

I'll go ahead and send you a private message so that I can assist you privately. 

-Avery
Untitled
Julie Ann M Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
195 of 372

Hello Avery, can you help me with this same problem? "This email address is associated with an inactive account." pops out every time I tried to log in. Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
196 of 372

Hi Julie Ann, 

I was unable to locate the old account you are referring to. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name so that I can look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Bogdan A Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
197 of 372
I would like to reopen an old account. I understand that I can’t have 2 accounts opened at the same time. Can the account be opened before closing this one?
198 of 372

Hi Bogdan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daisuke F Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
199 of 372
I want to make my account but the site says
> This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address.

How can I contact support?
Now am writing this from temporally account with another email address.
200 of 372

Hi Daisuke,

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS