cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Emails is associated with an inactive account

Abdul R Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
41 of 513
Hello Goran v.
Sir i create upwork account and after some days i delete my account because i can't spend my time on upwork so now i need it again and i want to work again so plz PM me.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 513

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Hadj Ayoub M Member Since: May 19, 2019
43 of 513

Hi there again Mr. Goran, I've got an other issue with my account; after Ms. Alisha reinstated my account I still can't change my location neither submit my application, I've contacted her but I still didn't get an aswer.

And about sending you a PM, I did click on your name but nothing happened, if you'd explain to me how to do that I'd be appreciated.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
44 of 513

Hi Hadj, 

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. We checked your account and can see that a member of another team has reached out to you through Ticket # 25640773. Please respond on the ticket thread to resolve your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankit P Member Since: May 19, 2019
45 of 513

Hie, I am having the same issue, can you help me to solve this??

46 of 513

Hi Ankit,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad Rizwan H Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
47 of 513

Hi, Some I know is trying to log in using their email, but they are unable to do so and are getting a message stating: "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address". I am posting this on their behalf. Any help from the Upwork Support will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
48 of 513

Hi Muhammad Rizwan,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address you're referring to. I'll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dani D Member Since: May 23, 2019
49 of 513

Hello. My manager is having the same issue. Can someone assist please?

50 of 513

Hi Dani,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS