Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Restore Deleted account

Highlighted
Nikolay B Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
241 of 430

Hello!

I have deleted my freelancer account when I wanted to delete client account only. How can I restore it?

And I've created a new account to write this message Smiley Sad - it has to be deleted too.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
242 of 430

Hi Nikolay,

Please share your deleted account details so I can assist you. You can send it to me via PM by clicking my name. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ilya S Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
243 of 430

Hi, my friend deleted his account, now he want restore it. Could you please restore it?
His name: **Edited for Community Guidelines** mail: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
244 of 430

Hi Ilya,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Kindly, let your friend know to reach out to us and we'll be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ilya S Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
245 of 430

Hello! he asked me to reach you since he can't, his account closed so he need to restore it. Can I somehow can send his name/mail so you can restore it?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
246 of 430

Hi Ilya,

I'll send you a PM shortly, please follow up on that message if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Thuy L Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
247 of 430

Hi can help me restore my deleted account since I did it by mistake? Thank you

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
248 of 430

Hi Thuy, 

Could you please send me a private message (click on my name) with details of your old account so that I can look into this for you. 

I'll wait for your message!

-Avery
Untitled
Lisa L Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
249 of 430

Hi Avery. Can you help me restore my deleted account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**. This account I only open to ask for help and will delete when my account restore. Thank you 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
250 of 430

Hi Lisa,

Our team reopened your account and will close your new one shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS