cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email associated with an inactive account

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
301 of 440

Hi Blossom,

I was able to locate the old account you were referring to and restored it. You should be able to log into it and continue using it. Please, make sure you close this new account as soon as you can.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sal D Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
302 of 440

Hello,

Some time ago I had an Upwork account (as a freelancer) that I had closed. I am looking to join Upwork again (and again, as a freelancer), but was unable to re-regrister with my original email address. I have since made another account (this one) with a secondary email address. I am wondering if there is a way to associate this open account with my original email address.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
303 of 440

Hi Sal,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sal D Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
304 of 440

Hello Bojan,

I have tried to send you a message, but I recieve the following error: You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Lael S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
305 of 440

I am also having the same issue. I signed up with another email address but would prefer to use the initial email address I signed up with some time ago. Also,. I can't PM a moderator and it says that I do not have permissions to do so. HELP!!!!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
306 of 440

Hi Lael and Sal,

Please, try sending me a PM now. Kindly, include the information relevant to your concern and I'll assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brooke M Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
307 of 440

I'm having the same issue as Sal, and I need to reactivate my other email address to join a company team.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
308 of 440

Hi Brooke, 

I'm unable to locate your old account. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Anniel Osvaldo A Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
309 of 440

hello, I closed my old account, but I want to reactivate. how can I do that?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
310 of 440

Hi Anniel, 

I was unable to locate your old account. Kindly send me a private message with your old account's details so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS