cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I closed my account, i want to restore it.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
221 of 438

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Iris D Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
222 of 438
Hello,
I'm having the same issue as the clients above. I tried logging in with my old email but it's inactive, so I had to create a second account to contact customer support. Please help.
Thank you.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
223 of 438

Hi Iris, 

I was able to locate your old account, and have reinstated it as requested. Please close this new account to comply with the Terms of Service.

-Avery
Untitled
Kirstie B Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
224 of 438

Hi, I unintentionally deleted my freelancer account while trying to remove a client account. I'm devastated as I put a lot of work into my account and had a number of reviews and completed jobs. Can someone from support offer some assistance? I can provide the email to the original account and will happily have this one closed, obviously.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
225 of 438

Hi Kristie, 

I was unable to locate your old account. Please send me a private message (by clicking on my name) with more information about your old account so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Lee Ann F Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
226 of 438

Hi. I have deleted my account by mistake. Could you restore it please? many thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
227 of 438

Hi Lee Ann,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lee Ann F Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
228 of 438

hello, thank you for a very quick response. my old account was made under
the email address **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
229 of 438

Hi Lee Ann,

Thank you for following up. Your account is restored now. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
ZeeShan A Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
230 of 438

I closed my upwork account from the original mail accidentally. I want to reuse it.

old account e-mail

**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS