Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reopen accidentally close account

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
381 of 825

Hi Diana,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rahul K Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
382 of 825

I have accidentally closed my upwork account. wants to repoen it again. Please help.

383 of 825

Hi Rahul,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Romy B Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
384 of 825

I would like to restore my old deleted account associated with the following Gmail: **Edited for community guidelines** Pleaase at least I had experience there. Thank you.

Highlighted
385 of 825

Hi Romy,

Your account was restored as per your request. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jean B Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
386 of 825

I have worked with Upwork since they merged with Elance. I had to delete my account a few weeks ago due to a serious family emergency. I recently opened a new freelancer account because I could not find a way to re-open my old account. I want to re-open that account and delete my new account. Please help.

Highlighted
387 of 825

Hi Jean,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ash W Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
388 of 825

I am unable to open a support ticket. How do I do so? Please see attached when I am at the "My Requests" page.

The reason I'd like to open a support ticket: I forgot that I had an old upwork account and ended up opening a new account with the email address I'd like to use. I'd like to delete the partially created new account so that I can use said email address with my old account. Thanks.

Highlighted
389 of 825

Hi Ash,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph T Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
390 of 825

I have two freelance accounts for 2 different emails, and I can not use phone verify (for both of them).

how can I cancel the old one?

Why both of them give me "Phone number already use, try another phone number"?