cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone number is already being used.

Highlighted
Aaron B Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
591 of 821

I can't complete creating my account because my phone number is being used by another account. I'm also noticing that I have credentials saved to my computer for another account. I remeber creating an account a while ago. I'm afraid this account was compromised because the recovery email is not one that I recognize at all. Please let me know how we can get this fixed. Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
592 of 821

Hi Aaron,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your other account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Holly S Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
593 of 821

I haven't used my upwork account in over a year. I have been able to log in based on saved passwords for the last week and post a job.

I cleared my cookies and now I have to enter my password and can't figure it out. This would not be that difficult, HOWEVER, the email that my account is attached to is not functioning anymore and can't get it fixed. 

So I am stuck in a loop and frustrated that I have this open job and can't reach anyone to help me get my password reset without access to my email. Do I have any options besides walking away from this account and opening a new account and starting over?

Highlighted
594 of 821

Hi Holly,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jelena P Member Since: Mar 7, 2020
595 of 821
I used UpWork for about one or two years, and I deleted my account when I have found a job at my city. But now I would really like to recover my previous account due to the fact that I would start again working as a freelancer.
I realised my mistake, and I don't really understand myself for deleting it in the first place.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
596 of 821

Hi Jelena,

Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of your previous account so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mandy E Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
597 of 821

I closed my account approximately one month ago at the request of a prospective employer. My situation has since changed and I would like to reestablish my account. Is this possible? 

Thanks in advance for your assistance! 

Highlighted
598 of 821

Hi Mandy,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Swetha K Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
599 of 821

Hi, I have joined Upwork a year back but i was not active and did not use the account.

Now i am planning to use the same login id and reset the password and it asked me to create a profile which i created but when i come to enter my phone number to get the code for verification it says " already this phone number is already exist with another account" please help me to solve this issue.

using same login id only.

Highlighted
600 of 821

Hi Swetha,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled