Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen Account

244126c9
James G Member Since: Jan 28, 2021
1131 of 1,296

Hello

Not long ago, I had switched my freelancer account to client account by accident

I am wondering if it would be possible to restore this freelancer account as it contained a lot of more valuable information, portfolios, previous jobs, etc.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1132 of 1,296

Hi James,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about  the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
88c38518
Kevin S Member Since: Jan 24, 2021
1133 of 1,296

I accidentally deleted my account, is there anyway to recover it? I don't know where to submit a support ticket for this!!

Please help!

Thanks

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1134 of 1,296

Hi Kevin,

Can you please click on my name and send me a PM with the username and registered email address of the account in question, so I can assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
rida_fc
Rida C Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
1135 of 1,296

I want to reopen my upwork account. I was trying to close just the client account but it closed my freelancer account too. 

I made this dummy account just to post the question and ask for help. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1136 of 1,296

Hi Rida,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

Untitled
2ab4ef74
Astha J Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
1137 of 1,296

Hi! I did the same. This is a dummy account because I couldn't reach out to you guys. I accidentally opened a client account and then closed that account. I want a freelancer account in my previous closed account.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1138 of 1,296

Hi Astha,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
magar-sidant
Sidant M Member Since: Jan 31, 2021
1139 of 1,296

Hello. I also need to reopen my account. I thought I could delete my previous account which was Gmail and open a new account with a work email. I didn't know it was a violation of terms and service. I tried messaging the moderator as mentioned but my access was denied saying I didn't have enough privilege. I created this new account with the same Gmail.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1140 of 1,296

Hi Sidant,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled