Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

slava1234
Slava K Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
1291 of 1,311

Hi Bojan,

I'd like to reopen my closed account with all previous work history, if it is possible. I cannot PM you with info, "Access Denied".

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1292 of 1,311

Hi Slava,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
slava1234
Slava K Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
1293 of 1,311

Hi Goran,

Still nothing, nobody has been contacted with me yet about the issue with account reactivation.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1294 of 1,311

Hi Slava,

Our team has already reached out to you on your original account. please refer to your ticket with number 28113160. You can view your ticket from the email notification sent to you and reply directly from there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
alex_ppp
Oleksii P Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
1295 of 1,311

Hello,

I’d like to reactive my account. But I cannot DM you because I haven't got enough privileges.

heideman_janelle
Janelle H Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
1296 of 1,311

Hi! I have a similar problem but with my phone number. I'm not sure if this is where I post, or how to post so someone sees this.

pmatos101
Paulo M Member Since: May 30, 2020
1297 of 1,311

I wanted to delete my client account ,but somehow it deleted my whole freelancer account by accident .

Please help me recover my account ,I have years of Upwork.

I don't have enough privilege's to DM anyone.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1298 of 1,311

Hi Paulo,

Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send me a private message with your Upwork username and registered email address of the account you need help with so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
pmmmat82
Paulo Miguel M Member Since: May 30, 2020
1299 of 1,311

Hi Aleksandr

I'm Paulo,I was ranked to active member and sent you a private message to restore my account,I'm unable to see my inbox now or post anywhere on the forum.

I've made this other account but I can't message you either .

Can you please restore my original account? I sent you the details in private message.

Meanwhile please do something on the other account I sent you the message,so we can communicate .

Thank you.

Best regards 

Paulo M.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1300 of 1,311

Hi Paulo,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email and reopened your account. Feel free to login to your account and check this support ticket for more information. Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS