cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
211 of 438

Hi Priya,

Could you please try again and send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Snaps P Member Since: May 22, 2019
212 of 438

Hi Goran & Bojan,

I'm facing the same issue of "email associated with an inactive account". Please help. I'm unable to PM you due to "insifficient privilages"

This is a temp account

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
213 of 438

Hi Snaps,

I'd be happy to help you. SInce you are unable to send a private message from your end, I have messaged your privately instead. I'll wait for you response. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Snaps P Member Since: May 22, 2019
214 of 438

I have replied to your email. Appreciate your help Joanne. Thank you

Terry C Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
215 of 438

Hi Joanne

I am another one with the same problems, when I try to log in to my main account it is showing an error, Username doesn't exist, but when I try to sign up I get an error message saying the email is associated with an inactive account, and to contact support, but there is no way to contact support!

I have started a temporary account so that I can contact someone to help, but I don't have sufficient permissions to PM anybody -- this is ridiculous 'support'!

Ariel S Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
216 of 438

I am trying to login using my professional email address but it is saying my email address is associated with an inactive account.

Can you kindly help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
217 of 438

Hi Ariel,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mirza Ishaq B Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
218 of 438
I have the same problem email linked with inactive account but can't contact anyone on upwork's site from that account and also from this temp account please send me a ticket so that I can provide further information.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
219 of 438

Hi Mirza,

Please try avoiding creating multiple posts with the same content as it is against our Community Guidelines. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Terry C Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
220 of 438

Then how about somebody fixes the problem? If you have got a dozen people all with the same problem, and they can't contact support, or PM anybody, what are they supposed to do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS