cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Marco C Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
471 of 513

Sorry to be clear, when I say "a single account" what I mean "a single company, with two user accounts, marco and mario".

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
472 of 513

Hi Marco,

Just to confirm that two accounts can't be merged into one. But you or your friend can invite each other to manage the same company.

You can do this by:

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Marco C Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
473 of 513

Govan,

Thanks for your time. We have invited each other, and can see each other in the teams tab but I can't see the jobs he has listed. In addition, it seems whenever I go to UpWork I get redirected to "messages" and can't see the main screen any more.

Cheers

Marco

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
474 of 513

Hi Marco,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible an assist you and your colleague further. Thank you.

Untitled
Leota M Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
475 of 513

Hello! My account has suddenly disappeared and I can't log in -- but I also can't open up a new account because my phone number is attached to the one that has disappeared. Help!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
476 of 513

Hi Leota,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Islam S Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
477 of 513

Can you reactivate my account as well?

478 of 513

Hi Islam,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aleksa S Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
479 of 513

I have the exact same problem.

I can't open new account with email used in old account which is closed.

I really don't know what to do and I really need new account because I want a fresh start on that email address. Please help me if you can.

Thank you for your time,

Aleksa

480 of 513

Hi Aleksa, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and you already have an open ticket regarding your request. Please allow time for our team to check all the information provided and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS