cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
531 of 582

Hi Angeli, 

We have reinstated your account as requested. To comply with the Upwork Terms of Service, please close this account where you are posting from. 

-Avery
Untitled
Pradeep D Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
532 of 582

Hello, I just created a new account but I cannot log in to my newly created account. Everytime I open the Upwork.com, it redirects me to https://www.upwork.com/signup/home? with a message "We can't complete your request now please try again later." Please help, I want to post a project and get started quickly.

Regards,

Pradeep

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
533 of 582

Hi Pradeep,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lee J Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
534 of 582

Hi Bojan,

I'm dealing with the same issue of being unable to log in to my account ("We can't complete your request now") after being invited by a colleague to join a project.  Will you please advise on how to correct the situation?  Thanks.

- Lee

535 of 582

Hi Lee,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the issue you're experiencing. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alannah G Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
536 of 582

Hello. I have another Upwork account linked to another email address. The problem is, I forgot the password to my email account and my email was subsequently locked -- it was a new email account and I hadn't yet completed the verification processes in case I forgot my password. I also made the error of setting the same password for my Upwork account. As such, I have not been able to use the Upwork account connected to that email address or log in to delete it. Can someone delete the account associated with this email address, please? I only signed up with my current email address so that I could request deletion for my old account. I can provide ID/proof of address, etc. Thanks

537 of 582

Hi Alannah,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Richard R Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
538 of 582

Hi,

I closed my account in August of last year after a correspondence with Stephane Kasriel.

Without realising that I may be able to re-open the account, I have opened a new one. 

Would you be kind enough to let me know how I may re-open the original account and close the new one?

Many thanks,

R

539 of 582

Hi Richard,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jacob S Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
540 of 582

I need to reactive a closed account.  Could someone please assist with this process?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS