cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Highlighted
Oscar Z Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
631 of 688

Hi there. I think I got my account deactivated a few years ago I would like to activate it again. I writing this from my dad account. I already submitted a ticket but seems like it went nowhere.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
632 of 688

Hi Oscar, 

Please know that sharing accounts with another user is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

If your son needs help with their account, they can contact us through our different support channels, and we'll assist him further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Oleksii P Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
633 of 688

I'd like to restore my account I had under different e-mail. I still have access to the e-mail associated with the account I closed.  Please contact me.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
634 of 688

Hi Oleksii,

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the email associated with the account you'd like reopened?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
635 of 688

Oleksii,

I received your message and your account has been restored. Please, close this new account. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Pedro R Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
636 of 688

Hi!

I accidentally deleted my account. To contact support I had to create a new account (this one), but I lost all my previous data, profile and history that was on the other account.

Is there anyway i can recover this? I had a client and agency account and i though i was only deleting the agency account but i ended up deleting everything. Can you help me?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
637 of 688

Hi Pedro, 

I was able to locate your old account. In order to restore this account, may I request that you close this account where you are posting from? I'll go ahead and reinstate the old account once this is closed.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Islam S Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
638 of 688

Can you reactivate my account as well?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
639 of 688

Hi Islam,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aleksa S Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
640 of 688

I have the exact same problem.

I can't open new account with email used in old account which is closed.

I really don't know what to do and I really need new account because I want a fresh start on that email address. Please help me if you can.

Thank you for your time,

Aleksa

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS