Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
681 of 808

Hi Jeffrey,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Asha S Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
682 of 808

The error message says that it already has that number? I have checked any other profiles and I don't have that number on them. Please help!

Highlighted
683 of 808

Hi Asha,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your other accounts. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kashif A Member Since: Feb 27, 2020
684 of 808

Hi,

I want to restore my previous closed account with jobs that i have completed if possbile. 

Thanks,

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
685 of 808

Hi Kashif,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Additionally, one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information on this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Aris K Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
686 of 808

How do I want to reopen an account that I closed my account with? Please help me

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
687 of 808

Hi Aris,

Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send me a private message with the account details of the account you need help with so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Emon A Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
688 of 808
Hi,
I accidentally deleted my account. Then I tried to contact you many times but could not. I opened this account to activate my previous account.
Help me reactivate my account as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Highlighted
689 of 808

Hi Emon,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emon A Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
690 of 808

Hi Bojan,

First of all thank you. I sent you a private message but you haven't seen it yet. I also know that you are always busy. Honestly, I need to activate my account.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Emon Ahmed

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS