Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
91 of 1,336

Hi Veronika,

Please reach out to me via PM (Click on my name) with your email address and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ephpscripts
Viney S Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
92 of 1,336

Hi,

I have an inactive account with my official email id, how can I get it released to create a new account?

g_vasilevski
93 of 1,336

Hi Viney,

Unfortunately you won't be able to create any new accounts. Opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ephpscripts
Viney S Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
94 of 1,336

It will be single account only against my name, new account will be under separate company and under separate ownership.

g_vasilevski
95 of 1,336

Hi Viney,

I would like to clarify that every freelancer is allowed to have only one account. Creating more than is a violation of our TOS.

Also, presenting misleading information on a profile is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aggbobel
Agata B Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
96 of 1,336

Hi,

Similar issue. As I was signing in I realised that I used shortcut for my name so I deleted my account to correct this mistake. When I tried to sign in properly (with correct name) I could not create an account with my email address and received this message:

“This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address.”

I would like to create my account with this address.

To receive support and write here I created an account with another email address. I am aware that I can have only one account. I will delete this account afterwards.

Can you help me, please?

Best regards

Agata

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
97 of 1,336

Hi Agata,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ixpertiua
Olexandr K Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
98 of 1,336

I tried to registr my account but didn't finished registration (didn't filled all formes in time and then registration was canceled).

When I try to sign up again with my email and account name - "account is already in use" and "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address"

How can I get back and finish my registration or delete inactive account to register from start. 

g_vasilevski
99 of 1,336

Hi Olexandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4e705ae3
Stephanie C Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
100 of 1,336

I'm having the same issue as well. I needed to create a new account with a separate email address just to post this question.  Can I recieve some assistance please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS