cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

heideman_janelle
Janelle H Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
1321 of 1,336

Hi! I have a similar problem but with my phone number. I'm not sure if this is where I post, or how to post so someone sees this.

pmatos101
Paulo M Member Since: May 30, 2020
1322 of 1,336

I wanted to delete my client account ,but somehow it deleted my whole freelancer account by accident .

Please help me recover my account ,I have years of Upwork.

I don't have enough privilege's to DM anyone.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1323 of 1,336

Hi Paulo,

Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send me a private message with your Upwork username and registered email address of the account you need help with so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
pmmmat82
Paulo Miguel M Member Since: May 30, 2020
1324 of 1,336

Hi Aleksandr

I'm Paulo,I was ranked to active member and sent you a private message to restore my account,I'm unable to see my inbox now or post anywhere on the forum.

I've made this other account but I can't message you either .

Can you please restore my original account? I sent you the details in private message.

Meanwhile please do something on the other account I sent you the message,so we can communicate .

Thank you.

Best regards 

Paulo M.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1325 of 1,336

Hi Paulo,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email and reopened your account. Feel free to login to your account and check this support ticket for more information. Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
84ffb66c
Bonny F Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
1326 of 1,336

Hi I'm facing the issue of not being able to ask question in this community from by orignial account. (**Edited for community guidelines** )

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1327 of 1,336

Hi Bonny,

I checked this for you and you already have a ticket with our team regarding this concern. Looks like you responded to it just recently. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
francesuk
Francisca U Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
1328 of 1,336
Hi Bojan.

I don't have a ticket.
I just responded to another person's thread and realized it was since last year so I made a new post.

Can you please help look into this.
account-lost
Account L Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
1329 of 1,336

hi , 

im on same case too, can you support me ?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1330 of 1,336

Hi there, 

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS