cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Deepanshu P Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
161 of 385

I accidentally deleted my account on upwork associated with my professional email address and I am unable to login or signup now. Would be grateful if someone could please help me in restoring the same. This is my other non-work email address I used to post this question here.

Awaiting reply,

Thanks,

Deepanshu

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
162 of 385

Hi Deepanshu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Shun-Cheng F Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
163 of 385

Hi Support Team I have accidently deleted my account during the registration process as I had selected the wrong country and I thought I could just delete and restart again. But apparently I cannot use the same email/username anymore. Can you please help to restore the deleted account? email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks, 

164 of 385

Hi Shun,

Your account is reopened now and our team will close this account as well, thank you.

Untitled
Colin T Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
165 of 385

Hello I deleted my account a while ago.

I was wondering if it could be reinstated. I have the user name and email address it was opened with.

166 of 385

Hi Colin,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Colin T Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
167 of 385

Thanks Very Much

Michelle G Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
168 of 385

I previously opened an upworks account sometime back and closed the account by my choice.  I would like to reopen the account.  Who do I need to contact to have this reopened?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
169 of 385

Hi Michelle, 

I was able to locate your old account, and have already reinstated it, as requested. As a gentle reminder, please close this account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Thank you!

-Avery
Untitled
Michelle G Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
170 of 385

Thank you for reopening my old account. I want to delete the new account I
created, but I am unable to delete the new account. Can you do that for me?

email address:**Edited for community guidelines**

It's in the onboarding mode where I HAVE to enter in all my information
before I can get to the account screen.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS