cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
331 of 356

Hi Ingrid,

Your inactive account is now restored. Please close your new account as Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ingrid G Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
332 of 356

Thank, you. Doesn't work. The issue here is this account that was restored. Whenever I delete it I cannot follow the invite link and join Upwork due to the linking to an active account. Can you please help by deleting my **Edited for community guidelines** account so I can successfully login to my team. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
333 of 356

Hi Ingrid,

I checked this for you and that account is already deleted.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ingrid G Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
334 of 356

That's right. It's deleted therefore not allowing me to use that same e-mail to join upwork through a team invitation link. I get "email linked to inactive account" error. It's my company email so I really need to use it. Thanks for all your help and patience.  

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
335 of 356

Hi Ingrid,

Unfortunately you won't be able to use the same email address on another account. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Freed I Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
336 of 356

Hi Bojan S,

I am having the same issue. I made a temporary accound to reply to this forum. Can you give me a hand as well?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
337 of 356

Hi Freed, 

I'll reach out to you through a private message to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Andrey P Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
338 of 356

Hi

I closed my account by mistake. I wanted to close my customer account, but all accounts were closed.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
339 of 356

Hi Andrey,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Andrey P Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
340 of 356

Hi Aleksandar. I sent PM, but not have answer now. Can your assist me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS