cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
371 of 479

Hi Sanela,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Andrew C Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
372 of 479

Could you please help me as well, I need to re-activate a closed account, much appreciated

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
373 of 479

Hi Andrew,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Diana B Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
374 of 479

Please help.

I've been trying to create an Upwork account but it doesnt accept my phone number. I tried to create an account in the past with that number but that account has been alread deactivated. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
375 of 479

Diana:

Upwork does not allow you to create multiple accounts. It is a violation of Upwork ToS. This is something that Upwork looks for and actively takes measures against users who violate the rule.

You may not create a new account, whether with this already-used phone number or any other phone number.

What you will need to do is reactivate and use the account you created earlier.

376 of 479
How do I reactivate my old account? I cannot log in anymore.
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
377 of 479

It sounds like you will need help from Customer Support.

You could create a Help Desk ticket, but you might just wait to see if a Forum Moderator intercedes on your behalf, and puts your situation in front of the right people. I recommend waiting a few hours to see if that happens.

378 of 479
Thank you for your response.

How do I do that exactly? What are the steps?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
379 of 479

Hi Diana,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rahul K Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
380 of 479

I have accidentally closed my upwork account. wants to repoen it again. Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS