cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
391 of 472

Hi Joseph,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please send me a PM with a username and email address of your second account and I'll advise you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mike M Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
392 of 472

I signed up for upwork a while back but did not complete my profile at that time. I tried to finish it today, but when it tried to verify my cell phone number, it said that it was already in use. Yeah, by me. Now I can't post my profile that I worked on. is there a human who can answer a question in real time?

393 of 472

Hi Mike,

Please send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Parth M Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
394 of 472

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
395 of 472

Hi Parth,

Are you referring to a different account? Please send me a DM with more information so I can assist you. You can PM me by clicking on my name, thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Parth M Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
396 of 472

I am referring to a different account. I sent you information via DM this sunday. Please provide assistence.

397 of 472

Thank you for following up, Parth.

I checked this for you and the account you're referring to was already restored.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Taylor W Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
398 of 472

I'm trying to create my account--it asks me to verify my cell number. Apparently this number is connected to a different account? If I do have a prior account on this site, it is old and through an email I no longer have access to. Please help resolve.

399 of 472

Hi Taylor,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your second account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mathew R Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
400 of 472

I have now made a new account, but cannot use my phone number as it's on another account, can this be reset so that I can use it on this new acccount please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS