cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
431 of 479

Hi Kimberly,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Krystyna S Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
432 of 479

Hi there!

Please close my previous account, as I dont have an access to it anymore and don't have an access to the old mailbox either.

Thanks.

Kristina

433 of 479

Hi Krystyna,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Awais R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
434 of 479

hello, i accidentally deleted my client account and now i cant make new one or reopen that on that email. kindly help me in it. i have having problems going without it.

email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
435 of 479

Hi Awais,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account is now reopened. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sara F Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
436 of 479

Hello, I used to work for upwork and I had an account with my private email. When I tried to log in again, it said that my account doesn't exist anymore, Can anyone help?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
437 of 479

Hi Sara, 

I was unable to identify the account you are referring to. You can send me a private message with your old account's information so that I can look into this for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Simona B Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
438 of 479

Dear Upwork,

I'm writing for a friend. My friend **Edited for community guidelines** has accidentally deleted her account because she thought she would be able to re-activate her account in the future.

Could you please let me know how can she get her account back?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Simona

439 of 479

Hi Simona,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with your friend's account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tosh B Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
440 of 479

Hi Team - I recently left the company that my upwork account was associated with. Unfortunately, I do not remember the password associated with this account and need to reset the email and also change the email address associated with the account. Does anyone have any advice on how I can make this happen?

Tosh

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS