cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
501 of 632

Hi Stephanie,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly and further assist you with this request. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jeff W Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
502 of 632

Hi,

I had a previous account under a work email, however, I am no longer with that company so I no longer have access to that email account. I don't remember my password for this account either. So I can't reset my password for the account.

When I decided to just set up a new accoutn with a different email, I got an error message saying that I cannot use the same phone number for 2 different accounts.

How can I either set up this new account, or, access the old account and update the email?

Thanks,

Jeff

503 of 632

Hi Jeff,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Negrui T Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
504 of 632

Hello, I close my account and I can't enter it again.

I didn't knew it will close the account forever and I was trying to temporary close it.

Is there a way to recover my account? 

505 of 632

Hi Negrui,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Adelene V. R Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
506 of 632

Hi, I have the same case. I had to create a new one just to be able to contact you. Can you help me retrieve my deleted account? Thanks.

Karlis Z Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
507 of 632
Hi,

Well, this happened a long time ago... I don’t remember, what I did...Just write directly to their moderators and ask for help.
But as far as I remember it is rather difficult to find on that site whom to write to... :-)

Good Luck
508 of 632

Hi Mary Adelene,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andleeb M Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
509 of 632

i have an upwork account showing in upwork but after logging i cannot see my profile and aksed to create account again

510 of 632

Hi Andleeb,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS