Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
521 of 682

Hi Ahmed,

Your old account is now reopened. Don't forget to close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashley J Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
522 of 682

Hello, 

I previously closed my UpWork account. I received a message that a prospective client is interested in work. How can I best reactive the old account or should I make a new one with the same email as the old account? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
523 of 682

Hi Ashley,

Could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashwani T Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
524 of 682

Hi,
When I try to login to my account it says oops! Username is incorrect.

Although my email id is correct. When I try to click forgot pass etc. still it is unable to recognize my email id.

I have created this new account just to contact support as there was no way I could contact support with logging in (I will delete this account one my issue is resolved)

Thanks
Ashwani

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
525 of 682

Hi Ashwani,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashwani T Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
526 of 682

Hi Bojan,

When can I expect a reply from upwork support as no email received yet?

Thanks
Ashwani

Highlighted
527 of 682

Hi Ashwani,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team. Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrian B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
528 of 682

Hi Upwork,
I closed my account a few months ago, and was wondering if I can restore the past client information?

I worked on Upwork for quite a while and wish I could show off the fact that I earned over 50K and have experience working with clients on Upwork.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
529 of 682

Hi Adrian,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Angeli P Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
530 of 682

Hi,

Can someone reopen my closed account please? Username is **edited for Community Guidelines**. I'll have this account deleted once my old account has been restored. Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS