Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
581 of 800

This didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.

My recommendation (for others reading this) is this:

Don't try to "close" the client aspect of your Upwork account.

Just don't use it.

If I don't use the client side of my Upwork account, then it doesn't cost me anything and doesn't hurt me in any way.

Highlighted
Josue A Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
582 of 800

do you think UpWork team can restore my account?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
583 of 800

Hi Josue,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Josue A Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
584 of 800

Hi, I closed a client account but now I can't access my freelance account. can you help me with that?

Highlighted
Damien D Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
585 of 800
Hello,

I had an upwork account last year and I believe I may have closed it. I tried logging in again and my email was not recognized but my phone number was associated with another account. Is it possible someone edited my information and is using my number? Or is the old account interfering with my attempts to create a new one? I would like to restore the old account if possible.
Highlighted
Janelle H Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
586 of 800

Hi! I have the same problem. Did anyone ever respond to you?

Highlighted
Alexey V Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
587 of 800

Hello,

I get this error message "Oops! Username is incorrect when I try to Sing In. Looks like my account was deleted. Can you please help me to restore it and grant the access to it?

Highlighted
588 of 800

Hi Alexey, 

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Diane S Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
589 of 800

I have an account with Upwork that I no longer have access to that email. I'm setting up a new profile and the system is saying my phone number is already associated with another account; how do I fix this?

Highlighted
590 of 800

Hi Diane,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts.  Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your second account, including a username and email address of it? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS