cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Mona K Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
51 of 163

I have the same issue!  I tried to contact one of the upwork reps on this chain, but I think I'll need an invitation to start the conversation to fix my inactive email.

Many thanks!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
52 of 163

Hi Mona,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your old email address so that I can assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
53 of 163

Hey there!

The old email address is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Many thanks,
Mona

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 163

Hi Mona,

Unfortunately you won't be able to use your email on your new account since it's already is associated with another account. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
55 of 163

I can’t sign in into my old account with this email **Edited for community guidelines**

All I need is to be able to access it

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
56 of 163

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mona.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your request. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kaspar V Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
57 of 163

So I deleted my account because I found out it's not possible to change the country. Now, I could not use my work email address to start creating the new account because I get the error - it's used by inactive account. Instead, I have the option to contact support but - for contacting support I need to log in and in order to do that I need to create another account... This whole process is just hilarous!
But back to the topic - how can I use my work email address?

58 of 163

Hi Kaspar,

Unfortunately you won't be able to use your email to open a new account. But our team can assist you with reopening your old one and updating your country. 
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Madhav N Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
59 of 163

Hi,

I iniitally created an account using my work email address but I'm unable to login or re-register using that email address due to the error mentioned in the subject line.

Could you please remove the following email addresses from your system so that I can delete this account and use that one to create a profile and login?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,

Madhav Nekkanti

60 of 163

Hi Madhav,

Unfortunately you won't be able to use your old email to open a new account. If you would like our team can reopen your old account and close this one. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS