cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Devanshi M Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
51 of 438

Hi,

I accidently closed my account, and now I am not able to login again. When I try to create new account with same email id it says:

This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address.

Please help to solve this. I cant find any support email id. Also, there is no way I can PM you, it says I dont have enough permission. Please help to create or reopen my account again.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
52 of 438

Hi Devanshi,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Wilmer E Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
53 of 438

Hi Bojan..i also have inactive account email that I wanted to use..i tried to send you PM but i cannot send because i don't have enough privileges..hope you can help me..thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 438

Hi Wilmer,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Faezeh F Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
55 of 438

Hi,

I am a freelancer and also secretor of another freelancer named Hadi (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). I was working on preparing his account and I made some mistake and I had to close it to change the username and other corrections. Would you please help me open his account? his email address is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" and now is said that it is associated with inactive account. 

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
56 of 438

Hi Faezeh,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Muhammad Imran A Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
57 of 438

I have a same issue with my account. **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
58 of 438

Hi Muhammad Imran,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Please note that it's important that you don't share your login credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Darya C Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
59 of 438
Hello. I have the same problem as Yesica had. Could you please help me with it?
Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
60 of 438

Hi Darya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS