Highlighted
guillermo s Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
611 of 703
thank you so much, I did not know this ...I will get in contact righ away
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
612 of 703

Hi Guillermo,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your second account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nichole O Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
613 of 703

Hello, I recently deleted a duplicate account of mine. I have a new email address and website so for whatever reason, I just wanted to start over. I realize now that was silly because I'm getting stuck on the setup screen that is asking for my phone number, followed by a verification code sent to that number. I can't proceed because it's alerting me that my phone number is already associated with another account. Does anyone know what to do about this?

To clarify, the first account associated with the phone number was deleted, but I still can't use the phone number for my new account.

Highlighted
614 of 703

Hi Nichole,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your previous account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie C Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
615 of 703

I just opened a new account under my business email address, and deleted my old, personal account because it would have been duplicated. However, I cannot use my only phone number because my old account (that I deleted) is somehow holding on to that number, and I get an error message when I try to use my number for verification. Does anyone know how I can solve this? Thanks. 

Highlighted
616 of 703

Hi Stephanie,

Please note that creating multiple accounts is a violation of Upwork's ToS! Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of your closed account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Asif A Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
617 of 703

Hi 

My name is ASIF i have previoue account on upwork but due to some reson i can't access to it i need costmure help for this iusse 

My account detail is below.

Username is **Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
618 of 703

Hi Asif,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Megan S Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
619 of 703

Hello,

I an an Upwork account with a former employer, that I previously used to hire freelancers. However I have now set-up a personal account for myself, but it appears that my cell phone # is still associated with the original account (I have not worked for this employer for almost 3 years, do not have access to the old email/ account).

I am hoping it would be possible to remove my personal cell phone # from the original account, so I can add it to my personal account? I would be able to verify my identity as it is my personal cell phone #/ not affiliated with my former employer.

Any assistance would be more than appreciated.

Highlighted
620 of 703

Hi Megan,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS