cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Anjum M Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
61 of 438

Hi Bojan,
              I am facing the same issue, When I try to sign in it says "This email is accociated with an inactive account" and when I try to log in then it says "Invalid email adress or username" so I am unable to login in to my account. This is my friend's account.

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
62 of 438

Hi Anjum,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Luka Z Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
63 of 438

Hi there Bojan,

my friend is having the same issue - closed his account a while ago and now it says that his email address is being associated with an inactive account. What should he do?

I tried to PM you but it says "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Thanks in advance!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
64 of 438

Hi Luka,

I will send you a PM with more details, thank you.

Untitled
Ali K Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
65 of 438

Hi I have same issue with my other ID (**Edited for community guidelines**) I dont remember when I signup with  that and it shows me error "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address."

Please help me in this issue I want that (**Edited for community guidelines**) account back

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
66 of 438

Hi Ali,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sumi S Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
67 of 438

Hi,

My email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
it says " Emails is associated with an inactive account". Please help. Its urgent

68 of 438

Hi Sumi,

Your email address is associated with a closed account.
If you would like for our team to reopen it please confirm here, but keep in mind that our team will need to close the account you`re posting from as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Sumi S Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
69 of 438

**Edited for Community Guidelines** is not my account. The account is associated with**Edited for Community Guidelines**

70 of 438

Hi Sumi,

I will send you a PM with more details, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS