cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Highlighted
Kevin W Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
811 of 884

I need to delete an old account that is using my phone number so I can create a new account. I do not remember the email used for the old account and therefore do not have access to it.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
812 of 884

Upwork does not allow freelancers to create a new account in order to replace an old one.

You may choose between these options:

a) stop using Upwork as a freelancer.

b) work with Customer Support as needed to regain access to your original account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
813 of 884

Hi Kevin,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Heather W Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
814 of 884

My job just tried to send the offer through Upwork but it looks like I already have a profile with you. Upwork informed us that there is an inactive account related to my email address. We are not able to proceed with the offer until the account is reinstated. Please fix this be reactivating my account.

Highlighted
815 of 884

Hi Heather,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
H N Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
816 of 884

Hi,

I am not able to log in to Upwork through my Google account and whenever I try to sign in with my password I get the message "This account is signing in through Google account".

Since I am not able to sign in, I had to create a new account just to report the problem and be able to recover my account.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

Highlighted
817 of 884

Hi there,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stefan A Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
818 of 884

Hello there, I deactivated my account a while ago, but now I have the opportunity to start working via Upwork again. Can you please help me reactivate my account? I am using my boyfriend's account to get into contact with you.

Highlighted
819 of 884

Hi Stefan,

Please note that sharing your account with another person is a serious violation of Upwork TOS!

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan D Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
820 of 884

Hi,

I recently closed an account a few weeks ago, but I want to restore the account. I can post the email. Can someone help?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS