cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails is associated with an inactive account

Mohamed F Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
81 of 163

But when I click on the link, I can read "no requests found".

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 163

Hi Mohamed,

Our team will resend the ticket shortly and assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

Untitled
Ivan M Member Since: Nov 18, 2016
83 of 163
Hi

I created this account using the email that is now disabled. How can I change my email without the access to the current one?

Thank you.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
84 of 163

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mikala O Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
85 of 163

Hello: I am experiencing the exact same problem. Can someone please help and link my desired email to my account? Thank you. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 163

Hi Mikala,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with.

I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mikala O Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
87 of 163
Hello:

Thank you for your response. I want to switch the emails associated with my account but I had closed account with the desired email and was not able to sign up as a freelancer with it. Can you assist? Thank you.

Mikala
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
88 of 163

Hi Mikala, 

I'm not sure if this can be done, but I'll go ahead and check with the team and will get back to you once I have more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
June B Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
89 of 163

Good morning.

I accidentally closed my account and need to reopen it.  I couldn't leave a message without creating a new one.  Can someone help me?

Thank you.

June B.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
90 of 163

Hi June,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share your account details with us so that we can assist you further. After this I would strongly advise you to close your new account, having more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS