🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Employment history WRONG order
Page options
silviamaine
Community Member

Employment history WRONG order

My employment history does NOT appear in chronological order. Clients see my less important jobs first which is a big problem! A job that I ended in Jan 2019 appears before the job that I ended in Dec 2019 and I would like for the order to be fixed. How do I do that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for waiting patiently. The employment history is arranged in chronological order based on the start date by design. There is no option to change the order of items in the employment history at the moment but I will share your feedback with the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silvia,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for waiting patiently. The employment history is arranged in chronological order based on the start date by design. There is no option to change the order of items in the employment history at the moment but I will share your feedback with the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, I hope they give us an option to make the order by the end date of the job, like on LinkedIn, soon. 

I have the same problem. I don't understand why you would put my most recent experience at the bottom. Is there really no way of fixing this?

Hi Stephen, 

I checked your profile and I can see that you have only added one information in your Employment history section. Are you asking about why it is featured near the bottom section of your profile?

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm just adding my info now and don't want to have to re-do it. When it uses the start date, does the earliest start date appear at the bottom or top? I'm not sure how to drop in/add/upload portfolio either to get my most current at the top. Can you address how everything we add will appear, in what order, so we can do it right the first time? Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths