🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » End the contract without payment, will commen...
Page options
puijo_ng
Community Member

End the contract without payment, will comment be made?

If the contract started, but not payment make yet, and then I decided to close the contract due to some personal issue, of course, I will explain to the client. will the feedback be made and shown in the profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Pui, if there is no payment was made and you canceled the contract, the client won't be able to give Public Feedback So nothing will be shown on your profile at allhowever, your client will still be able to give Private Feedback which will contribute in your Job Success Score Calculation. 

I hope this helps, Wish you the best.

Youssef

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Pui, if there is no payment was made and you canceled the contract, the client won't be able to give Public Feedback So nothing will be shown on your profile at allhowever, your client will still be able to give Private Feedback which will contribute in your Job Success Score Calculation. 

I hope this helps, Wish you the best.

Youssef

68cc8675
Community Member

This doesnt makes sense i cancled Job because free lancer lied about his skill and i want to show that to public so other be aware. Why this plateform only allow public comments when job is completed successfully what about failed jobs?

Private feedback still has an impact on our job success scores, which is more important than the public feedback. If you have proof that the freelancer is misrepresenting themselves in their profile, you can try reporting them.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths