🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Ending contract
Page options
oshcna1111
Community Member

Ending contract

Hello,

I am new to upwork. I completed my first job now. I simply edited the images that client sent me and sent him back the edited images. Deal between us is over. What should I do next? Should i click on "end the contract"?

But when i try to end the contract upwork sends me this message "Are you sure you want to end this contract? You have not logged hours and will not receive payment."

Please help me with this

I would be grateful if someone can can help me at your earliest

Regards

7 REPLIES 7
freshter007
Community Member

I am sure that you didn't toogle on the time counter when doing the work.

Btw, UpWork allows you to add manual time in case you forget to turn in on.

Just add how many hours you took to finish the project or better to communicate it with your client first.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Oshadee:
You used Upwork incorrectly.

You are supposed to log your time.

Why didn't you use the Upwork desktop time-tracker to track your time while working?

I didn't know about it. it's  my fault.

Anyway, is there anything which i can do now about it or will i have to give up

You don't need to give up. You may log your time manually or ask the client to pay using the client-side Send Bonus tool.

freshter007
Community Member

Please read this article to find the solution:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211064098-Log-Time-with-the-Desktop-App

Cheers!

oshcna1111
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to upwork. i competed my first job and successfully submitted.But i have mistakenly not tracked my time. so when i try to end the contract it says i won't get paid

i know i haven't used upwork correctly, But Can I please know that is there anything which is possible to do now

I would be grateful if you let me know and help me with this

Regards

Have you put in the hours as manual? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths