🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » English Level - Shows Red/Failed
Page options
kkengineering
Community Member

English Level - Shows Red/Failed

Hello. I think I have my profile and portfolio in place, but I can't see any guidance on how to fix the "English Level" setting. I speak fluently but can't see how to enter this. Most jobs request English so as I send a poposal I'm always notified I don't meet the job poster's requirements.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
oscaralende
Community Member

Hey, so if I understand this correctly you need to go to your profile ¨Find work -->Profile¨ and then hover your mouse on the side of ¨Languages¨ if you haven't added any that is, if you have just change the level of it within the option itself, Upwork's UI is somewhat hard to understand, it took me quite a while to get it as well.

I attached an image here:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
oscaralende
Community Member

Hey, so if I understand this correctly you need to go to your profile ¨Find work -->Profile¨ and then hover your mouse on the side of ¨Languages¨ if you haven't added any that is, if you have just change the level of it within the option itself, Upwork's UI is somewhat hard to understand, it took me quite a while to get it as well.

I attached an image here:

Thank you. That was it. The little "plus" sign doesn't show up unless you hover on the "Languages" word so I wasn't seeing it. Much appreciated!

-Kevin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths